1. Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the privacy provisions of the Swiss Confederation (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person is entitled to protection of his or her privacy and protection against misuse of his or her personal data. We comply with these provisions. Personal data is treated in strict confidence and is neither sold nor passed on to third parties.
2. In close cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the information as far as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
When you access our website, the following data is stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request and generally transmitted information on the operating system or browser. This usage data forms the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluations, so that trends can be identified and used to improve our offers accordingly.
We also use Google tools (AdSense, AdWords, etc.) which contain “cookies”, “web beacons”, etc. which can be installed on your computer. Through these web beacons, information such as visitor traffic on these websites can be evaluated.
3. INRAG AG records information about visitors to the inrag.ch and kyburz-engineering.ch website, including IP addresses, date/time of access, pages accessed, length of visit etc. This information is only used for website statistics.
Some registration forms on our website ask you to provide us with your contact details (such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). We use this information to provide you with information regarding our products and services and those of our partners, and to qualify you for certain marketing programs that are appropriate for you. This data is also used to communicate general information about our company to you from time to time. We do not use this information for any other purpose and we do not share or sell this information to third parties. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us and wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us.
1. The author accepts no liability whatsoever with regard to the correctness, accuracy, topicality, reliability and completeness of the information provided.
Liability claims against the author for damages of a material or immaterial nature arising from access to or use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. INRAG AG accepts no liability whatsoever with regard to the correctness, accuracy, topicality, reliability and completeness of the information provided.
Liability claims against the author are excluded.
All offers are non-binding.
1. References and links to third party websites lie outside our area of responsibility. No responsibility shall be accepted for such websites. The access and use of such websites is at the user's own risk.
The copyright - and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the company INRAG AG or the specifically named holders of rights. For the reproduction of any elements, the written consent of the copyright holders must be obtained in advance.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.